The Rochester Knighthawks appreciate the high level of enthusiasm surrounding the K-Hawks and thank all our fans for their support. Due to the large volume of requests, the Knighthawks have developed procedures and guidelines to assist you with your donation request, specifically as it relates to the Knighthawks potential involvement. All donation requests must be submitted in writing 2-3 weeks in advance to your event.
It's recommended that your event is not centered on the anticipation of our donation item but should be approached as a complimentary element to your event. Many requests may not be able to be fulfilled due to the overwhelming volume of requests we receive weekly.
- The Knighthawks will make arrangements for fan merchandise for the purpose of autographing for a charity event.
- Any merchandise must be delivered and picked up.
- Requests will receive a letter of approval or denial prior to the event.
- As a result of numerous requests each week, the process can be lengthy. Please be patient.
- Due to the large volume of requests we receive, the Knighthawks have established a statewide policy for donations of charitable items.
- Organizations within the state of New York with priority to Rochester will generally receive support from the Knighthawks depending on the nature and scope of the event.